I. Scope of application
1. These terms and conditions apply to all deliveries and services of the
Hemro International AG
Phone: +41 44 864 18 00
Fax: +41 44 864 18 01
Authorized Board of Directors: Dr. Marcel Lehmann, Stefan Mühlemann, Ziya Boro
Any terms and conditions of the customer shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing beforehand.
2. Customers in the sense of these terms and conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs in the sense of §§ 13, 14 German Civil Code. The customer is a consumer if the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.
II. Conclusion of contract
1. The goods in the online store or the placing of the goods on the website does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract for these goods.
2. The customer can select goods from the seller's range, i.e. in particular burrs and spare parts for coffee grinders as well as merchandise, and collect these in a so-called shopping cart by clicking on the button "add to cart". Before placing the order, the customer can change and view the data entered at any time. By clicking on the button "complete order" the customer submits a binding offer regarding the goods in the shopping cart. In advance, the customer must accept the contractual conditions by clicking the button „I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and the withdrawal policy“.
3. The customer will then receive an order confirmation from the seller. With the order confirmation, which represents the acceptance of the offer, the contract is concluded. In this e-mail, but no later than upon delivery of the goods, the contractual conditions are sent to the customer on a durable medium (e-mail or hard copy). The text of the contract will be stored in compliance with data protection.
4. The contract is concluded in English language.
1. The delivery time is 5 (five) working days, if no or no different delivery time is indicated on the website. The delivery time is calculated from the time of order confirmation, provided that the purchase price has been paid in advance.
2. The goods are dispatched by post. The seller bears the shipping risk if the customer is a consumer.
3. The following delivery restrictions apply: The seller only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (invoice address) in Germany or who can provide a delivery address in Germany.
IV. Prices and shipping costs
1. All price quotations on the website of the seller are to be understood including the respectively valid statutory value added tax.
2. The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be payed by the customer, unless the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal.
3. In case of withdrawal the customer has to bear the direct costs of the return.
V. Payment terms
1. The following payment methods are available to the customer: PayPal and SIX Payment. In his user account, the customer can change the saved payment method at any time.
2. Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract, unless the seller has specified a different payment term.
3. In the event of default in payment, the seller shall be entitled to demand the respectively applicable statutory default interest in the amount of currently five percentage points above the basic rate of interest or, in the case of legal transactions to which a consumer is not a party, nine percentage points above the basic rate of interest.
4. The obligation of the customer to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of further default damages by the seller.
VI. Retention of title
The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment.
VII. Right of withdrawal
In principle, consumers have a legal right of withdrawal when concluding a distance contract, which the seller informs about in accordance with the legal sample below.
Instruction on the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Hemro International AG, Länggenstrasse 34, 8184 Bachenbülach, Switzerland, Phone: +41 44 864 18 00, Fax: +41 44 864 18 01, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form for this purpose, although this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs incurred as a result of you opting for a delivery method other than the low-cost standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the withdrawal from this contract. This period is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct costs of return shipment of the goods.
You shall only be liable for any depreciation in the value of the goods if this depreciation is attributable to your improper handling of the goods when examining its condition, properties and function.
End of notice
If you want to withdraw the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to Hemro International AG, Länggenstrasse 34, 8184 Bachenbülach, Switzerland, Fax: +41 44 864 18 01, e-mail: email@example.com:
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
1. The seller is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. German Civil Code (BGB). Towards entrepreneurs, the warranty period for goods delivered by the seller is 12 months.
2. An additional guarantee exists for the goods delivered by the seller only if it is expressly stated in the order confirmation for the respective article.
IX. Data protection
X. Dispute resolution
1. The European Commission provides a platform for the online resolution of consumer disputes, which can be accessed via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. Our e-mail adress is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The seller is neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings at a consumer dispute resolution body.
XI. Final provisions
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the seller and the customer, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the customer is a consumer, this choice of law does not, however, lead to the customer being deprived of the protection of the mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which he has his habitual residence.
2. If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the seller is the registered office of the seller.
Last update: October 2020